2nd Congress of Minimally Invasive Surgery
WE CARE FOR YOUR PRIVACY
As Wydawnictwo Czelej, we protect your privacy while using the Czelej Sp. z o.o., because we comply with the relevant legal provisions regarding the protection of personal data (including the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC "GDPR"), we also protect your data from the technical side. We do not transfer your data to any unauthorized entities.
POLICY ON "COOKIES" FILES
1.In connection with sharing content on the websites of Wydawnictwo Czelej Sp. z o.o., cookie files are used (so-called cookies). They are small text files, sent and stored on a computer, smartphone or other devices that thee User connects to the Internet with. These files allow the service to recognize the User's device so that the content of the website is properly displayed on the device. Servers can read cookies every time you connect from this end device. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain of the web service from which they come from, their storage time on the end user device, as well as a unique reference number.
2.Cookies are used to:
- adapt the content of the services' websites to preferences of the user and to optimise the use of the websites; these files allow, in particular, for the idetification of the user's device by the website and properly display it, tailored to individual needs,
- create statistics, which help us understand how the service users benefit from websites, and that allows us to improve their structure and content,
- maintenance of the user's session (after logging in) to allow the user to use the service without re-typing his/her login and password,
- providing users with advertising content that is tailored to their interests.
3.In addition, the following types of cookies can be used by the web service:
- cookies enabling the use of services available within the web service, for example: authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the service,
- cookies used to ensure safety, for example: to detect fraud in the authentication through the service,
- cookies enabling collection of information about the use of the service websites,
- cookies enabling "saving" of settings and personalization parameters selected by the user of the interface, for example: the language or region of the user, font size, website appearance, etc.,
- advertisement cookies enabling delivery of advertising content tailored to the user's interests.
- cookies enabling the collection of statistical data to identify the usage modes of website users,
- cookies from Facebook and Google AdWords that enable reporting of campaign progress and tracking users of social networks and websites visiting our websites. These files can also be used to track events, and for remarketing purposes.
4.The website uses the services of the following third parties utilizing cookies:
- Google Analytics (more information at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl and Google Analytics blocking browser plugin: tools.google.com)
- Google Adwords (more information at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl)
- Hotjar (more information at: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy)
- Facebook, pixel Facebook (more information at: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation)
- GG platform (more information at: https://www.gg.pl/prawne/polityka-prywatnosci/)
5.Website users have the option and the right to change cookie settings at any time. If you want to change the default settings, you can do it using the settings menu in your browser. In case of problems with setting changes, use the "Help" option in the browser's menu.
6.Please be advised that many "cookies" allow for a more convenient and effective use of the portal. Turning them off may result in incorrect display of the website in the browser.
1.The administrator of your personal data after site registration is Wydawnictwo Czelej Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Lublin at ul. Skrajna 12-14, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000027988, for which the registration files are kept by the District Court Lublin-Wschód in Lublin with the office in Świdnik, 6th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, NIP: 712-24-12-888, REGON: 431,091,919. Providing data is voluntary.
2.Data collected during registration:
- name and surname
- post code
- e-mail address
3.Data collected during purchases:
- name and surname
- residence address
- phone number
- company, NIP - if applicable
- payment methods.
4.Data collected at the contact:
- name and surname
- e-mail address
- telephone number.
5.Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator only for the following purposes:
- data obtained during registration will be used when logging in to the website,
- data obtained during the purchase will be used for its completion. For this purpose only and only to the extent necessary this data can be transferred to company providing payment transactions services, a courier company or another entity handling parcel delivery,
- conclusion and execution of the contract for the provision of electronic services under the conditions described in the "Regulations of Wydawnictwo Czelej Website",
- if the User subscribed to the Newsletter or otherwise agreed to receive it, the Administrator will use the data obtained to send the Newsletter,
- sending (with prior permission) messages containing commercial information,
- using a telecommunications terminal device to conduct direct marketing (telephone calls, text messages),
- marketing, promotion and advertising of the Administrator,
- marketing of entities cooperating with the Administrator (with prior consent),
- data obtained during contacting us through the website is used to provide a response,
- conduct educational Programs and issuing Certificates.
Please be advised that the data obtained will not be sold to third parties.
6. We process personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the intended objectives:
a)personal data processed in order to conclude or perform the contract and fulfil the legal obligation of the Data Administrator will be kept for the duration of the contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary to:
- perform after-sales services,
- enforce any claims of Data Administrator,
- fulfil any legal obligations of Data Administrator (e.g. resulting from tax regulations),
b)personal data processed for the purposes of marketing of products or services of the Data Administrator based on a legitimate legal interest, will be processed until the person concerned declares their objection,
c)personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be kept until its revocation. If a consent is granted for the Administrator to process transmission data for the purpose of marketing the Administrator's telecommunications services, the data will be processed only for the duration of the contract.
7.The provided personal data will not be shared with other entities, except those who have the appropriate legal basis.
8.The website administrator has exercised due diligence in order to properly secure the personal data provided, in particular against disclosure to unauthorized persons.
9.The IT system in which personal data is processed meets the requirements set out in the Ordinance of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April, 2004 on personal data processing documentation as well as technical and organizational conditions that should be met by devices and IT systems used for processing of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024).
10.Personal data is processed taking into account the principles of: accountability, adequacy and reliability.
11.At any time, it is possible to withdraw consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes and consent to the transmission of commercial information. After you withdraw your consent to send commercial information, you will no longer receive the Newsletter.
12.It is possible to raise objections to the processing of personal data for marketing or commercial purposes, or direct marketing of the Administrator. After filing the objection, you will not receive the Newsletter, no phone calls will be made, and no text messages delivered to you.
13.The User has the right to access his/her data and correct them and request their deletion.
14. The rights listed in items 11-13 above can be executed by contacting the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
15.The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
16.The Administrator hereby informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to third parties. The transfer of data takes place only when the law permits it. In this case, in the relevant agreement with the third party, we introduce provisions and security mechanisms to protect the data. These types of agreements are called contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data, and the Administrator has control over how and to what extent the entity entrusted with the processing of specific categories of personal data processes the data.
DELETION OF THE ACCOUNT
Termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services by the User is voluntary and may take place at any time through the User's account panel, via the contact form or through a person authorized to operate the portal. Termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services results in the deletion of the account. After deleting the account at the User's request, an e-mail will be sent to him confirming the deletion of the account.
LOGIN AND PASSWORD
We apply technical and organizational measures aimed at ensuring the best possible protection of collected personal data against unauthorized access or misuse by unauthorized persons. The technical measures used are modernized along with the development of technology, needs as well as available security methods.
The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his data in the form of password and login.
The www.czelej.com.pl web portal provides its Users with choice of whether and to what extent they want to use the services offered on the Portal and provide information about themselves.
The form filled in by the User during signing up and logging into the website, as well as the process of authorization (login) to the system, are implemented by means of a secure SSL protocol, which ensures the highest protection level of data transmission on the Internet. The information is stored and processed by Wydawnictwo Czelej Sp. z o. o. with appropriate security measures that meet the requirements of Polish and European law.
SSL TRANSMISSION PROTECTION
For the sake of your security, data of particular importance - and in particular, all kinds of passwords - are sent via SSL encrypted protocol.
Website users have the possibility of direct e-mail contact with the employees of the Customer Service Department via e-mail address or by phone, available at www.czelej.com.pl/ click the Contact tab
Shall you have any questions or doubts regarding the functioning of the Wydawnictwa Czelej Sp. z o.o. web portal, please contact the Customer Service Department, contact details available at www.czelej.com.pl / click the Contact tab